Results from the Armada Cup have been reported in the Luton News Herald & Post this week. Read more here: Luton Today
A big “well done” to the LDC Squads that attended this year’s Southampton Invitational Diving competition. Full details can be found in the local press article here.
Congratulation to the following Luton Diving Club members who took part in the English Schools Swimming Association East Division Diving Trials at Southend on Saturday 12th November and qualified for the finals at the London Aquatic Centre (Olympic Pool) on Saturday 10th December.
Girls Senior – Annie Thomas
Boys Senior – Henry Biggs
Boys Intermediate – Ben Cutmore, James Pollard (reserve)
Girls Intimidate – Grace Kouset
Girls Junior – Grace Connolly
Boys Primary – Hugo Thomas, Joshua Bush (reserve)
For full details of the result achieved by all competing, please see the following reports:
Please find a link to the results from the recent East Region Skills:
It should be noted that Elodie actually came first in the Group E Girls (and not second as announced on the day). Congratulations to all Luton Divers.
Photographs from the Saturday of the Luton Challenge 2015, courtesy of Mr Malcolm Fretwell.
Congratulations to the Squad that attended Edinburgh this weekend to compete in the Thistle Trophy. All competed extremely well, with notable results achieved in this skills event by Josh Bush (Boys 8-9 Years) – Bronze Medal and Skye Fisher-Eames (Girls <7 years) – 4th Place.
Please find links to results of the recent competition at Southend:
Congratulation to all Luton Divers that took part.
Simple and detailed results of the above competition are now available on the link here.
Some very good results from our divers who represented their schools in the 2014 Hertfordshire Schools Diving Championships:
- In Intermediate boys Henry Biggs came first scoring 206.5!
- In junior boys Nick Gurteen competed some very new dives for him and placed 5th with 90.35.
- In Primary boys Jacob Dranse scored 58.95 and got a bronze medal in his first non-skills competition.
- In the girls intermediate Georgie Phillips came 3rd scoring 143.55.
- Grace Kouset also came 3rd in Junior girls scoring 118.35 and Sarah Fleetwood 5th with 83.65.
- Finally in the girls primary Katie Cripps got gold with 85.5 and Ciara Duggan silver with 61.75.
Well done divers!!