Some very good results from our divers who represented their schools in the 2014 Hertfordshire Schools Diving Championships:
- In Intermediate boys Henry Biggs came first scoring 206.5!
- In junior boys Nick Gurteen competed some very new dives for him and placed 5th with 90.35.
- In Primary boys Jacob Dranse scored 58.95 and got a bronze medal in his first non-skills competition.
- In the girls intermediate Georgie Phillips came 3rd scoring 143.55.
- Grace Kouset also came 3rd in Junior girls scoring 118.35 and Sarah Fleetwood 5th with 83.65.
- Finally in the girls primary Katie Cripps got gold with 85.5 and Ciara Duggan silver with 61.75.
Well done divers!!